thin endometrial stripe
can anyone help me to understand this transvaginal ultrasound results i am afraid to hear what this could mean i am not yet back to my OB,thanks.

uterus is in midline, anteverted and normal in size measuring 4.7x3.8x4.4 cm.endometrial stripe is thin, 0.8 cm. cervix is well defined. presence of a 3.1x3.1 cm cysts in the left adnexa. right ovary is normal in size measuring 2.3x1.3 cm with thinly scattered cysts of less than 0.5 cm fallopian tubes are not dilated. retrouterine and retrovesicle areas are clear. remainder is unremarkable.

impression:
thin endometrial stripe.
ovarian cyst, functional, left.
How are you? What are the symptoms present? The endometrial stripe is composed of the lining of the uterus and may change size depending on a variety of factors. This  thickens as the uterus prepares itself for the arrival of a fertilized egg or during hormone therapy.  Abnormalities in the endometrial stripe may suggest malignancy also and warrants further evaluation by a gynecologist. It is best that you discuss the results with your doctor and have pelvic examination done for proper evaluation. Take care and do keep us posted.