PTSD / Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Community
Lexapro and low blood pressure
About This Community:

This community is for discussions relating to Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). Please note, this community is not monitored by professionals, rather questions will be answered by other members of the community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Lexapro and low blood pressure

Hi, ive been taking 10mg lexapro for nearly 12 months due to ptsd. My blood pressure has always been low but in the last 8 months or so ive been having readings  around 108/51 or as low as 96/44 and im wondering if lexapro could have made my b.p even lower than normal and want to know how dangerous this is. I do get lightheaded a lot and wondering what other symptoms could b related to this. Im not sure how well this med is working, my anxiety/panic attacks seem to have lessened but i have depressive episodes that last a week or two and this was not happening for that length of time b4.
Thx.