Pain Management Community
Asking An Expert???

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

Asking An Expert???

I thought this forum was for asking an expert a question! I havn't seen an expert answer anything in the last few entries. Am I wrong assuming experts answer questions about pain management in this particular area of the website? (This is a GREAT website, IMHO!)..........

This discussion is related to left butt check pain that continues down my left leg.
I'm sorry shinty but we're all chronic pain patients.  We're here for mutual support and share what knowledge we may have with one another.  But welcome and we'll answer if we know the answer.  Heck, I answer even if I don't!!!! lol
Hi Shinty,

As Sara said, Welcome to the Website!  We are hear to support each other thru our experiences that we've each encountered.

There is another part of the website that is for help from Dr.'s. Go up and click on the Forum and look to the right of the page and that is where you can ask a Dr. for their opinions.

We're glad you are here and hope that we were able to help you. You are welcome to stay on here also and participate. We would love to have you!!

Good luck....Sherry
If I am not mistaken the "Expert Responses" cost money! The responses from other chronic pain patients and their experiences are free! And most of the time, right on the nose! Good luck finding the knowledge and support you need!
I may be mistaken on this but I believe that BELOW the place that they ask for your Credit Information there is a place that you can click onto get some FREE information. I don't know how many times a day that it is checked or how long it takes them to get an answer back to you, but it might be worth a try.  :)

Good Luck...Sherry
Thanks guys. I thought this was an "ask the expert" type of forum. I agree that people with chronic pain are the REAL experts on the many different aspects of chronic pain!
I meant a "Ask The Doctor"type of forum!!!
Hello Shinty,

Welcome to the Pain Mangement Forum. I understand your confusion. I think you may have first posted in the "Ask an Expert Forum." and in an attempt to assist you, your post was moved to our Forum. That's my guess.

Some of our Expert Forums are in between "experts" and there are currently no experts to respond to questions. Physicians move on or become over loaded and move on. I am guessing that they may be what happened in the Forum that you initially posted.

Is there anything we can help you with? We'd be happy to try or I'd be happy to direct you to another forum that may be better suited to respond to your question.

My Best to You,
~Tuck