Pain Management Community
Back pain/neck pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

Back pain/neck pain

Hi everyone, I am 19 years old and have been through a bunch of surgeries and such, but I recently lost my insurance and I can't even get the treatment I need anymore, I suffer from chronic pain mostly in my hips, knees, back, etc. But a few days ago I fell in the shower because I got dizzy, not sure from what, but I ended up hitting my hip on the side of the bathtub (which i recently just had surgery on in April) and Hit the back of my neck and upper back by my shoulder on the edge of the bathtub that connects to the wall, and I am now debating on whether or not I should go to the hospital? I know I should because of all the pain I am in and back injuries are very serious, but I can't afford to go to the hospital! I can't even afford to see my primary doctor :/ I am currently unemployed but am I full time college student and I can't work because I am in so much pain, but I don't receive insurance so I can't get any of it fixed. I am so stuck and I have no idea what to do :(