Back problems
Hi, I was just wondering about what I should do with my back and rib problems...

Okay; all the time my bestfriend always picks me up with a hug. But recently from the beggining of this week when he's hugged me by back and ribs have been killing me. The first time he did it my back popped multipal times and I couldn't bare the pain. He hasn't changed the way he's hugged me it's just...I don't know why it would just now start hurting. But after he hugs me my back and ribs will hurt for over an hour and a half...
What should I do?
ummmmm--ask him to stop doing that comes to mind! Just teasing you hon. But he should stop until ya figure this out.  By the way i love the name "popcorn"--brings up good feelings of movies and friends etc...
     You should see your doctor about it since it is new and you heard a pop----you don't want to wait and be in pain so get help ok?
    Post and let us know your situation.

See a Doctor. and stop hugging to the same person.