CRPS/RSD Spinal Cord Stimulator.

(I posted a very similar question in the couch and did not get much response, if you have already answered (Tuckamore and Samknow) then do not worry about re-answering).

I have CRPS/RSD with nerve damage in my foot and ankle it has started to spread into my lower leg. I am in the process of going through the steps to potentially have a spinal cord stimulator implanted if I am deemed suitable.  

I have done lots of research and understand how they work etc..  But would very much like to hear from people who have had one implanted for whatever condition they may have.

How well does it work for you? Do you have any side effects? Was it worth getting the implant?

I have some reservations about having the procedure and am looking for as much information as possible.

Thank you.

I know you said I didn't have to respond... but I want to encourage you to search the Pain Management archives. There has been a lot of past discussions regarding this procedure.

If I've already told you that I apologize. Currently I don't think we have an active member with a Spinal Cord Stimulator.... sorry.

My Best,
~Tuck

I have already had a look through the archives, it was a little helpful...Just thought I'd try posting again.

Thank you for taking the time to answer again, you're a Legend!

Take care