Chronic pain in head, mouth, jaw, teeth, and ear
I am having chronic pain in left side of head, ear, jaw, teeth, and hard palate.  This has happened before in past years but only short time and not as bad as this time.  I am in a tremendous amount of pain.  Nsaids help on a tiny bit.  Dentist found nothing, but made a 3 hundred dollar mouth guard. Any help will be appreciated.  Pain is both constant and shooting.
Have you had an MRI? Sometimes the c-spine can cause pain in jaw, ear, scalp area look up c2/c3 see if it matches the area of pain. You might want to ask for an MRI to see if any tears, buldges, or disc issues. Just a thought! Best of luck hope you can find out what is causing your pain. Keep us posted!