Face tingling and chest pain
For the past several days following a headache in the temple area (all on the left side) I have had a very located pain on the side of my chest about 6 inches or so below my armpit. The first 2 days it was rather constant, occurring every few minutes or so, sometimes a little longer. The pain was small in diameter, about the size of a quarter. Its not muscular as I could not duplicate the pain by movement or stretching. Sometimes the pain would be significantly sharper than other times. Yesterday while I was still having them, they were not as frequent. Today I only felt it once or twice, but I have now developed a tingling/irritating sensation on the left side of my face. Its more of a discomfort and not very painful or tender to the touch. It extends from the left top eyelid to my cheekbone.  
While I am not one to visibly stress over things I have recently lost my job where I taught tennis for 4.5 years not due to any fault of mine. I just had a student win the State Championship and was then greeted with this unexpected news.
Your input will be greatly appreciated...  Thank You!
Hello 10 and welcome to the Pain Forum.

I am not a Doctor and can only share my opinion. If I were you, I would definitely have it checked out by a Physician asap. Depending on your age, it may be your heart. I know you said that you don't think it is muscular but there are many muscles in that area and when you have an infection of the chest, it produces symptoms similar to yours.

When you're dealing with chest pain, please don't wait to have it checked out. Make an appt. right away. You just never know what you may be dealing with. Others will be along to post though out the day and will have more advise than I. Please take care and good luck.
Mollyrae
Hi and welcome to the Pain Mangement Forum. I am sorry to hear about your symptoms.

These could be very serious warning signs and I encourage you strongly not to ignore them. I agree with Mollyrae, Please consult with your PCP asap....or better yet, now.

Good luck and please let us know how you are doing. I will look forward to your update with interest and concern.

Take care,
Tuck
Hi 10sPro,

In connection with evaluating the cervical and thoracic spine, my physical therapist recently asked me if I had numbness or tingling in the face. If it turns out you don't have a heart-related problem, you could try that route.
I don't think her symptoms necessarily point to cardiac. I would be more concerned with other medical issues requiring urgent medical attention.

And to 10sPro1, I hope you following up with a medical evaulation.

Peace,
Tuck