Pain Management Community
Financial Assistance for an unemployed and underinsured patient for fen...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Financial Assistance for an unemployed and underinsured patient for fentanyl patches

I am searching out any possibilities for financial assistance for a patient with multiple nonunion compression fractures of mutliple thoracic vertebra the worst being T6.  His care includes Fentanyl 100mcg/hr patches being changed every other day.  His insurance has lapsed and the pain in unbearable.   What financial assistance is out there for this patient?   I need any and all leads as it is imperative that he get contunuance of his relief as his family has sacrificed everything.  Many Thanks,Dr. Charles Wright
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Most pharmaceutical Companies have "Patient Assistance Programs" generally based on income. Here's a link to 2 of them:

http://www.rxassist.org/search/search-results-drug-name-build?term=Fentanyl&type=Drug
Blank
again---more info needed as to severity of condition---age---state where they live---anything at all! Please! Then we can help you. OK?
Blank
Same as above.  The pharm companies give it out for free if you qualify. My friend gets her like this all the time.  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pain Management Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eaters: How to Silence Yo...