Pain Management Community
Finding a good pain management doctor...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

We often have request from members wanting referrals for a good pain management doctors/clinics.
I have come across an excellent pain management clinic and would like to share this information with you.
I have spoke to the owner who is just great and I would like to include the information for those who may need a pain management doctor.
They also have a page on face book and my space if you need more information.

Padgett Medical Center

I am really impressed with this doctor/clinic and if you need  good pain management this is definitely a good place for you. We all know how hard it is to find a PM doctor that really cares and wants to help those who suffer from chronic pain.
If you need more information let me know:)
I have received permission from the owner of the clinic to post this information.
He is looking for legitimate patients who suffer from chronic pain that need help.
He does require all the necessary records and does a background check on his paitents.
Thank you so much Sandee for the information.

Is this the clinic in Florida that I asked you about?  Do you know what type of physician(s) practice at the clinic? Is this a solo practice?

Again thank you for the information. We all know that great physicians can be hard to come by, especially Pain Mangement Physicians.

Warmest Regards,
~Tuck
Yes Tuck this is this is the clinic we discussed.

Padgett Medical Center LLC
813-949-7105
18952 N. Dale Mabry Highway Ste 10L
Lutz FL 33548  

I have been speaking with the owner via messaging and he is verykind and professional and really wants to help people who suffer needlessly.
I will send you his contact info so you can speak with him directly:)
He just informed me he has a new page with information on it...

http://PadgettMedicalCenter.AdzZoo *******
Do you know any good Pain Management doctors that are affordable in New Orleans, LA and surrounding areas?? If so, thanks!
Shell
Hi Sandee,
I just came across this site after a week of researching for treatment options and sympathetic doctors.  I notice from your posts that you are very empathetic and genuine, so I was hoping you might be able to help, seeing as how I'm kinda lost.  If you get a chance, please read my profile and see if you have any advice you can offer me. I am in sooooooooo much pain and I don't know what to do or where to go, and once you read my profile, you'll understand that I'm a harder case for docs to deal with because of my RNY gastric bypass.  Most doctors are poorly educated on how to treat and prescribe meds to a post-bariatric patient.  I am already having problems locating a doctor that is willing to prescribe pain meds, how am I ever going to find one that will understand that I have to have higher doses more frequently due to my unique digestive system and give me the proper prescriptions?  I read on other posts that you may know someone in Pensacola.  Any advice you can give me for finding a pain med doc in NW FL or lower AL that actually prescribes meds, as well as treatment options for my diagnoses, would be greatly appreciated!  You can email me at ***@**** or PM me on this site.  Also, I invite anyone else reading this post that can contribute to do the same.  Thank You!
I'd like to welcome you to the Pain Management forum.  We share our knowledge and offer support to one another.  As you already know, we are not doctors but chronic pain patients.  And welcome to out forum.

As you have already read, we do not recommend doctors.  My only advice on this subject is you should first try your doctors.  They may know someone.  I'd start with the surgeon who did the gastric bypass.  Then your family doctor.One of them should know someone.  Consult your insurance carrier.  They usually have a referral service.  And usually local hospitals have doctor referral services.  I really wish you luck with this.

Now, for best results, please copy and paste your posting into a new post.  Just copy your post and and then go back to the forum page.  Click on the ask a question and paste it in.  These old posts don't get much attention.  You'd have better luck starting a new thread.

Good luck and welcome,
Sara