Pain Management Community
HATE

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

HATE

How can I stop me for being mad at very one ......................................I HATE THE WORD  AND ME
hello vanna: i am so sorry you are feeling bad but you are definitely not alone hon. Do you have a counselor at school you can see---a woman---or can you talk to an adult you trust---can you talk to your doctor?--a woman----.
     All the hormonal ---all the "chemical" changes of this time of your life are hard to deal with . I am a dad of three girls who went thru similar feelings--they hated me--their mom---the dog!--watch out!  It is going to pass but while it does talk to a woman who knows what is going on in your mind and body. And do it today---there is help and you can fell better pretty quick so get going and Vanna---leave the poor dog alone.
There are some other groups available on this website that may be of help to you. One is anger management community, another is the depression community. I go thru similar feelings of anger, feeling worthless, etc. on a semi-regular basis. It does help to talk to someone and try and let it all out. the fact that you posted something is an excellent step in the right direction. I wish you the best of luck with everything,
                                                 Take care,
                                                        shinty