Pain Management Community
Headache

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

Headache

I had a headache which i never felt before. It started on 5th september and was there for a week till 12th september. There was no severe pain but felt like someone squuezing my head from both sides. A special kind of feel it was and also felt some kind of uncomfirt with my jaws also related to it. After its disappearance agin it started on 16th september. A was on an anxiety. Could it be the reason for the headache? Shoult i consult an ENT?
Hi!
I am sorry to hear about your medical problems. The sensation of something squeezing the head can be due to tension or cluster headache or due to migraine. Stress and anxiety can be another cause. It can also be due to TMJ, high blood pressure or due to brain tumors (this causes other neurological pressure symptoms such as numbness, tingling, vomiting etc). Please consult your doctor regarding this. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
Thankyu Mam for your response. Which specialist should i consult? Can i go for an ENT?