Implantable Morpine Pump
Without scrolling through the posts, (knowing this question has probably been posted before) I would like to know your personal pros and cons with the implantable Morphine pump for chronic pain.  I have Multiple Sclerosis and the oral medications are not controlling my leg pain.  Time to take the next step, short of being placed in the hospital for 3 days, with an epidural.

Thanks for your help, Heather
I wish I knew and some of the people here would care about more than how many Oxy's or vics they will get this month. all the best
Thanks for your reply.  I have already tried all the Vic and Oxy remedies.  If it were not for this lesion in my spinal cord, caused from Multiple Sclerosis, I think I could live my life without pain medication.  I pray for a cure AND a reversal of the damage.  That's my only hope for a more pain free quality of life.  I am fortunate in one way...I can walk, unassisted.  For this I am grateful.  Best Wishes, Heather