Pain Management Community
Implantable Morpine Pump

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

Implantable Morpine Pump

Without scrolling through the posts, (knowing this question has probably been posted before) I would like to know your personal pros and cons with the implantable Morphine pump for chronic pain.  I have Multiple Sclerosis and the oral medications are not controlling my leg pain.  Time to take the next step, short of being placed in the hospital for 3 days, with an epidural.

Thanks for your help, Heather
I wish I knew and some of the people here would care about more than how many Oxy's or vics they will get this month. all the best
Thanks for your reply.  I have already tried all the Vic and Oxy remedies.  If it were not for this lesion in my spinal cord, caused from Multiple Sclerosis, I think I could live my life without pain medication.  I pray for a cure AND a reversal of the damage.  That's my only hope for a more pain free quality of life.  I am fortunate in one way...I can walk, unassisted.  For this I am grateful.  Best Wishes, Heather