Lower abdominal pain
I have pain on the right lower side of my abdomen, I first thought it had to do with my ovaries but I have had a sonogram including a vaginal and the doctor didn't find anything. I have also had a C-Scan and nothing was found. I had a Colonosphy 4 years ago it was good. Should I have another Colonosphy.
Hi Muggins,

I want to welcome you to the Pain Management Forum and let you know that we are glad that you have found this Forum.  I need for you to understand that there are NO Doctors on this Forum.  We are ALL CP - Chronic Pain - Patients that help each other through our own experiences and expertise that we have gained from our OWN CP Issues.

I'm so VERY sorry to hear of the pain you are experiencing in the lower right side of your abdomen.  This may be moot question as you may have already ruled this out - BUT have you had blood work and tests run to rule out your appendix?  If not I would do that immediately.  I'm thinking that your Doctor's may have already ruled this out.  

You REALLY need to go back to your Doctor and tell him/her that they need to run whatever tests it takes to find out what is causing this relentless pain for you.  

I'm hoping that others will come along with some other ideas for you of what might be causing this pain that you are having,

I hope that you will keep us updated as to what you find out......Sherry
I know u should go back and she what he missed. The same pain you describing is the same pain my 3years son was havivg. I wanted just 1day to see if the pain would go away never did. Took him to the hospital the next morning. COME TO FIND OUT HIS APPENDIX ERUPTED. They said good thing i brung him in when i did, cause he could've died. They told me(mom) this type of problem usual happen in adults..Thank Jesus He's Ok.
I just had a cyst removed from my ovaries on 10/10/11 and its now been a week and the pain is now in the middle of my stomach and feels like something is going to fall out of there, and my Doc says its just from the surgery, well the pain isnt getting better but worse, I dont no what to do, go back to the ER or what?  Please Help