Numb Toe and Low back pain which goes down both legs
I have had a numb big toe for about 6 weeks now which is painless,its on the left foot on the right side of my toe. Any ideas what it could be.
Not sure if this is related but i have had low back pain that goes down both my legs and i have had xrays and scans done on my low back and nothing shows up.I have had the back pain for years and the only thing that helps the pain in my back and legs is indocid suppositories. It would be great if someone new what my back pain could be.
Hello and Welcome to the Pain Management Forum.

Sorry to hear about your pain. We can relate. It's impossible to be certain what is causing your low back pain. It's my guess that the numbness in your toe is probably related to your other symptoms. It's puzzlingng that nothing is showing on diagnostic imaging.

I had similar symptoms and test results. I was finally diagnosed with SIJD (Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction) This condition usually does not show up on conventional tests. However mine is so extreme that the SIJ does appear unusual on x-ray. Again, that is not the norm.

I don't know if SIJD is causing your pain. What I do know is don't be discouraged and don't give up. Keep searching for a diagnosis. A second or third opinion is always a good idea. Please let us know what you discover.

Best of Luck to You,
~Tuck

If SIJD has not been considered it's worth looking into. It was a D.O. (Doctor of Osteopathy) that initially diagnosed my condition.