Pain Management Community
Pain in different areas of body - illness or just out of shape?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

I need some advice and am not sure where to start, or what doctor to see first.

Here are my current "pains" in my body:
1) When lifting something, like a bag of groceries, I have a strange clicking sensation in both of my forearms. Almost as if the muscle isn't strong enough and I can feel my tendons or smaller muscles trying to compensate.
2) Left shoulder pain - has been there for a few months, off and on. Stretching and ice doesn't seem to help, but I feel it more intensely after I wake up in the morning.
3) Right knee stiffness - has gotten worse in the past few months. After sitting for a long period of time with a bent knee, it's difficult to straighten it and takes a good 10-15 seconds before I can gradually extend it to walk.  It almost locks up would be a way to describe it.
4) Over the summer, I strained my left quad. This has healed, but it could be considered a muscle weakness in addition to these other issues?

I don't have any known diseases or illnesses, but don't know if I should go to my main doctor or my orthopedic. I live a relatively healthy lifestyle, 29 y/o female, and a clean bill of health. I take a few supplements: fish oil, cinnamon, biotin, and st john's wort.

I feel like I'm falling apart! Am I just getting old or are these real issues? Any insight you could provide would be great! :)
it sounds to me like you have fibromyalgia as most of all your joints is sore you need to go and see your dr as it can get worse and you need something for the pain .