Pain Management Community
Shoulder, Back, arms, and legs pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

Shoulder, Back, arms, and legs pain

My whole body is acheing, its been like this for weeks, I went to a doctor and they did alot of tests but didnt find anything wrong. I changed how i was sleeping even, but Im still in pain. What could it be, what should I do?
I wish I could give you more suggestions but your symptoms are very vague.  There is also no DR so no one can tell you what you should do about the pain. That decision is up to you.

But Body aches can be caused by a handful of reasons including the flu or even a simple cold. The common cold can last for a few weeks depending on how run down you are, how much rest your able to get and what strain of cold it is.

You may also want to look inti getting a test for lymes disease. Could you possibly be bitten in the area which you live. You dont nessesarily have to be rumaging through the woods to get a bite.
may want to consider visiting a rhumatologist if your PCP has no other suggestions to offer so that they can test you for anything they may think could be the cause. Rhumatologists are the DR's you usually go to when you cant find the answere.
Because you have pain in so many areas of your body the symptoms are usually considered systemic and Rhumatologists specialize in systemic diseases and conditions.

But then again it could just be a bug that is hard to shake.

I do hope you find the answeres and are able to feel much better soon!

If you feel like there is really something wrong, keep trying to find the answere. Especially if the pain is bad enough to effect your day to day life.

I hope you find the answeres your looking for.