Weird pains under left rib cage
My name is bailee and i am 15yrs old and recently i have been getting these weird pains under the left side of my rib cage i cant really explain how it feels but it dont feel nice. The weird thing is i only get these pains after standing for a long period of time, like for example this morning i was in my cosmetology class and i was working on a maniquine and out of the blue i started getting this weird pain it was so bad that i couldnt stand any longer so i sat down. Its been happening for a few weeks now and i have no idea what it could be and its freaking me out. Also i had a kidney infection not to long ago and i started getting the same pains again so i went to the doctors about it and got an ultra sound and they noticed that i have a blockage in my bladder preventing me from emptying it completely i dont know if this has to do with it or not but i need anwsers ASAP.
hey, im 16 and im having the exact same problem, not to long ago, i fell on my back playing football and fractured my rib, after that i went back to the doctors still having this pain, they said my bone was fine, but kidney was inflated, seeing someone else having this same issue, in some similar ways, i am quite worried, i hope it nothing serious, but i also do have an unexplained pain under the left side of my rib cage, almost like a cutting pain, any one have any answers???