What's wrong with my head?
My head hurts almost every night when U lay down to go to sleep. I don't know why but my head hurts when I lay it down on my pillows. My neck sometimes hurts as well. Last night I woke up in the middle of the night with a terrible ear ache and by the time I woke up it was gone. It's not the first time it has happened it happens once in awhile. I DONT have health insurance I'm on my own and i can't afford it can someone please help me out?
I had the same problem.  I ended up buying a down-alternative pillow (soft) and a chillow-plus.  Ever since I got the chillow (I think that was what really made the difference), I haven't had a problem.  It gives you a cool sensation on your head, so I don't know if that would bother you, but it helped me with the pain so much I wouldn't trade it for the world.
I sent you a message.