baclofen
my doctor is trying a new muscle relaxer called baclofen, i was taking robaxin but it made me too tired, is this new one going to make me really tired too? i am really reluctant to take it.
Hi Jennifer,

The few things I know about Baclofen is that it can cause dowsiness.  Really any medication that can impare your reaction time and thinking has a high probability of making you tired.  Your doc will probably adjust the dose that seems to work best for you so just keep em' up to date on all the side effects.  As I've heard you should adjust to the side effects after a time and they wont bother you as much.
I dont know what your taking it for but my aunt has taken it for MS and those were the main complaints I heard from her, but she did say that it helped her alot.
Good luck, I hope it helps if you decide to try it!
Thank you for your post! I have an autoimmune disease like Lupas and have all over joint pain. I will try it tonight since I don't know how tired it will make me. I am glad that it helps your aunt. Thanks again for your help.