granny2003
I am taking vicodine but it did not test positive testin my urine test. why did it not show up in my urine test?
Hi!
If the urine test strips are for opiates in general then they may test negative. At times proper hydrocodone screening tests are needed.  Also, very dilute urine due to drinking too many fluids can disturb the results. Wrong technique is another possibility. If the test strips continue to be negative, you can get a lab test done. Please consult your pain management doctor. Hope this helps. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.