Pain Management Community
help finding heating pad

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

help finding heating pad

I have pain in my neck and upper trap from a work related injury, Heat help to lossen the tension and relieve pain but I am having troble finding a good heating pad. I have tried many difffent type, but they all seem to loss the heat after about 10 minutes. Anyone have any suggest? Please help.
Walmart sells a pad that lasts for hours called a thermapad or something like that. It's in the pharmacy section that sounds like something you need. Good luck also check online at like ebay and stuff and see what you can find but that would be my first suggestion.
Electric heating pads will last longer, and as zaylil said, walmart should have one, and if not, there is always E-bay.

Good luck
Theratherm Moist Heating Pad. It's expensive, but it's WONDERFUL! It has a timed shut off so you don't get burned when/if you fall asleep. Moist heat works much better for me.