how did i pass
I have 3 herniated disks, a pinched nerve and arthritis. I take opana everyday, and my doctor gave me a urine drug screen and it came back negative nothing at all in it, how is this possible.And now my doctor doesn't want to hear anything he just cut me right off. I am scraed to death of the withdrawls, and the pain that I experince without my meds, I don't know what to do he doesn't believe me at all. I don't know how I could have came back clean, can anyone out there help explain this, I don't understand how I was negative. For these meds.
I wonder what would happen if one were to send a Registered Letter (not a certified letter or a priority mail letter, but, rather, an actual Registered Letter) to the actual company that did the drug testing saying exactly what drugs were taken, what time they were taken, and querying why the results came back negative. I'd keep copies of everything, and I'd see what they have to say. Obviously make sure your letter is extremely polite, civil, formatted correctly, and well written.

Has anybody ever done that? I've seen LOTS of posts on this board about people complaining here, people complaining to their doctor, people complaining to their friends.... but I just wonder what would happen if a nice, well-worded letter (no blaming or fault-finding) were sent to the actual company.