in the forces
how bad is this degenerate discs at L1/2 L2/3 L3/4 L4/5 MODERATE TO SEVERE CANAL STENOSIS L3/4 LATERAL CANAL STENOSIS L4/5 WITH SHOOTING PAINS DOWN BOTH LEGS
Hello Clinton,

Welcome to MedHelp's Pain Management Forum. I am glad that you found us and took the time to post. Sorry to hear about your pain.

How bad it it? I am not sure what you are really asking. According to your post your stenosis is, "Moderate to Severe." I assume you know that stenosis mean narrowing. When you spinal canal is narrowed to any significant degree it compresses the nerves and can cause the "shooting pain" that you report.

When stenosis becomes severe it usually requires surgical correction. However this will obviously be up to your neurosurgeon and you. I hope I have helped with your question. If not please re-ask with more detail

I wish you the best and hope to hear from you again soon.

Take Care,
~Tuck