Pain Management Community
joint Pains both knees and hands and shoulders

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

dear sir,
i am suffering with SPINO CEREBRELLAR ATAXIA i.e., SCA, and what are the symptoms of SCA Diesease.
i have taken MRI Scan.Doctor told me that "you have SCA disease."and there is no treatment for this.
there is any relation Between Lumbar spinal Stenious.and Spino Cerebrellar Ataxia.
could you suggest any medicine attleast for reducing these Pains(back pain,and knee pain)
sir,