Pain Management Community
lower back, hip joint and pelvic pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

lower back, hip joint and pelvic pain

i am suffering with lower back , hip joint and pelvic pain what is the cause of this?
Hi Kayjane,

Welcome! I am sorry to hear that you are having pain.

There are so many things that can cause the pain you describe. I couldn't make a good guess without much more information.

The first thought I have is SI Joint problems. This is often an under-diagnosed and over-looked condition, more common in woman than men. It can cause all the symptoms you list.

However there are so many conditions that can mimic SI Joint problems. What tests have you had? How long have you had these symptoms? When did they begin, with an injury or while pregnant? What makes the pain better and what makes it worse? Can you desribe the pain, shooting, aching, sharp, dull?

As always you should consult with your PCP. He/she should have the right answers and treatment.

I'll look forward to hearing more from you.

Take Care and Best of Luck,
~Tuck