lumps
I have a lump on my left elbow it is tender if I lean on my elbow , any idea as to what it might be do I need to be concerned about it
Hi there...

Unfortunately no one here is a medical professional and even with the Drs. that are on MedHelp...no one can diagnose you online.

If you are concerned...then make an appt. with your GP/PCP and see what they have to say...

Good luck:)
It could be many different things, including an infection.  If you think it's infection, you could soak the elbow in a bowl of warm water with epson salts.  Several 30-minute soaks should bring relief.  
I have the same type of thing with my right elbow. I noticed it when I went to rest my arm on the arm rest of my chair. Its almost like a small area of swelling, but a lump. It hurts to touch or straighten out my arm all the way.
Let me know what you find out. I don't have time to go to the doctor anytime soon. I also have chronic Lyme disease So I am curious as to what happens with you. Good luck!!