my pain
i am an 18 year old male and in the summer of 2007 i noticed that i had stiffness in my back and neck and with the stiffness there was severe pain. i also noticed that my back and neck crack alot. i went to my doctor and got xrays done on my back and neck and he said he found nothing wrong. he did no other tests other than the x rays. over the last several months ive noticed pain and cracking in all of my joints, including fingers, toes, back , neck, ankles, wrists, hips , elbows and knees. i noticed warmness on certain parts of my body and ive noticed that i itch alot. i have numbness on one side of my face sometimes and my jaw gets really stiff and when it cracks, the numbness goes away for a short period of time. ive talked to some experts without getting physically examined. one expert mentioned lyme disease, hepatitis, and meningitis but i dont know what could be wrong. ive noticed my joints are stiffer and more painful in cold weather and i also stay sick alot with colds. i have numbness and pain alot in my joints and sometimes my arms have weakness and stiffness that hardly allows me to move them. thanks for your time doctor.
i forgot to mention that i have severe muscle spasms throughout my whole body, arms legs, feet, hands and face are the worst. thanks doctor.
The docs don't participate on this forum, but you might want to consult a rheumatologist and ask about juvenile rhuematoid arthritis.  This specialist can also test for lupus.  If you can't see a specialist, your primary care physician should be able to order this testing.  Either way, you need to see a doctor for a proper diagnosis.