pain in right waist
sir,
     i am 32 yrs old male.my weight is 80kg.i am taking drugs for schizophrenia for the last 4 yrs.since 3 months i am getting pain in right lateral waist and right lateral thigh.pain is felt with rest.increases with walking,lifting the right lower limb straight beyond 100 degrees.another interesting point is pain is severe on lifting left lower limb straight both dorsally and ventrally beyond 30 degrees.what is this. is this sciatica.then why on both sides.why pain at rest also.please answer me
Hi Chandra,

I want to welcome you to the Pain Management Forum. I want you to know that we are VERY glad that you have found this Forum.  You need to understand that there are NO Doctors on this Forum ONLY  CP (Chronic Pain) Patients that help each other through our own expertise and experiences that we have gained from our OWN CP Issues.

I want you to know that I'm sorry to hear of the pain you are having from your wrist and both of your legs.

I was wondering if you have EVER seen a Physician concerning this pain and whether or not he/she has EVER run any test to see if there is any problems with your back such as pinched nerves or bulging or ruptured discs, etc. ?  

There are several different things that could be causing this. IF you haven't been to a Doctor it would benefit you to be seen by one and I hope that you will consult one. :)

I KNOW how painful the type of pain you are having can be!!  There will be others on here that will have MORE ideas for you this morning.

I HOPE that you will keep us updated as to what you find out!!.......Sherry