Pain Management Community
pain increase
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

pain increase

ive been going to this pm clinic for 5 months now and have been through hell and back with them but ive been sticking it out anyway before i started it had been a while since i had been to the doctor at all and had moved from another state the doc sent me for a new mri now i havent picked up my results but the doc said i had herniated discs now ive done some research and foud that herniated discs come and go within a mounth or so but ive been in pain for years and since going to this pm seems to be getting worse with these shots and not enough meds should i request another mri i mean i have insurance and they get paid good but it dont seem like im getting the help i need the last time i took the mri they said i had rupturd and wedge vert and at one time i was perscribed 80 to 120 mg per day of oxy contin and 30 to 60 mg per day of roxicodone as of now they have prescribed me nothing more than 20mg oxy per day im no docto i dont know alot about nothing but iknow what it feels like to be in pain i am also about 200 lbs overwight and i know that dont help but.... im looking ito that lapband but thats another story ,as i said i think i should request another mri i think that these docs think im lieing to them about how severe my pain is and thats why im not getting the treatment that i think i should be any feedback would be appreciated.