Pain Management Community
pins and needles

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

pins and needles

have pins and needles in my hands, arms and legs at times. Also my legs  and arms feel lifeless and weak. What is my problem?
It really could be too many things to list. Pins and needles in your arms could be cause by a pinched nerve or herniated disk in your neck and the same goes for your legs but with a lumbar disk. Weakness is usually cause by muscle weakness. If you're not an active person than that may contribute to the weakness, but if you work out and are active than you should probably see a doctor. If it's bothering you and you're concerned you should see a doctor.
Kat is right in that it could be a pinched nerve in both places.  It also sounds like it might be a circulation problem.  There really are too many things to list.
I think you should see your doctor.  They can run tests to determine what it most likely is.

I want to welcome you to the Pain Management Forum and let you know that we are glad that you have found this Forum. I need to let you know that there are NO Doctors on this Forum ONLY CP (Chronic Pain) Patients that help each other through our own expertise and experiences from our own personal CP Issues.

I'm very sorry that you are experiencing these VERY uncomfortable and painful feelings in your arms AND legs!!  It mus be SOOOO frustrating to you.

I'm with the others, Jaded and Kat, that you should seek a Doctor's help in diagnosing what is happening to you.  There are just WAY too many things that could be involved here to attempt to do it here.

I hope that you will keep us updated and let us know what you find out as well as HOW you arae doing!!  :).....Sherry
Recently I am experiencing pins & needles in my left leg and towards the end of the day in my right leg. I´m in pain at night because I recently suffered with Troncanteritis, so I can´t sleep too long on my left hip. Is this all related? Any answers much appreciated