Pain Management Community
pubic pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

pubic pain

hi i have been having pubic pain and popping.  im not pregnant . if i do to much even walking im in severe pain. any thoughts to what is wrong.
you must be diagnosed by a doctor. if even normal things like walking are causing pain then you should do something about it. it is not possible for you to be diagnosed and treated over the internet. perhaps if you could provide more information someone might be able to give you some suggestions. but i would suggest a dr is in order.
best of luck finding a solution

Nick
Hi Shannym and welcome to the Pain Forum.

I have listed below a Web Site that offers reasons on why you're having trouble. It may offer some great advise. Like Nick said, a Doctor isn't a bad idea.

PUBIC BONE PAIN often radiates to the inner thigh or groin.  Pubic Bone Pain may be associated with pregnancy, but often lingers after the birth, and can occur in any person.
www.chiropractic-help.com/pubic-bone-pain.html - 39k

I hope this is helpful. Please take care,
Molly
Hi Shannym,

Welcome to the Pain Management Forum. I am sorry to hear about your pain. We recently had a very similar post on this type of pain. You may want to check it and chat with the poster. I have copied the location for you. It is:

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Pain-Management/Constant-Pubic-pain-for-over-1-year/show/954207

I suggested to her that she see a D.O. There are many causes of pubic symphysis pain. Significant pubic pain is usually caused by the pelvic girdle area not working they way it should. One problem can be because the of the misalignment of the pelvis. It can also be related to sacro-Iliac joint (SIJ) issues. My SIJ's are dysfunctional and I sometimes I experience pubic symphysis pain. I am not pregnant either. There are other causes and I encourage you to see your PCP.

A D.O (Doctor of Osteopathy), can often diagnosis these problems if your PCP is unable to determine the cause. I use heat to aid in the pain relief and before narcotic used NSAID's as directed on the label.

Please keep in touch and let us know how you are doing. We will look forward to your updates. Good luck to you and take care.
Tuck

when i lift my leg to walk omg  it kills me in the pubic area is this the same  i feel foolish telling a dr. this