Pain Management Community
ridiculous pain!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

ridiculous pain!

i have dull pains in my vaginal area. i was diagnosed with pelvic inflammatory disease back in march and these pains recently started happening. Im worried it might be cervical cancer. Does anyone have any ideas what this could be?
I think it definitely calls for a visit to your doctor.  There are so many things that it could be.  And there are so many nerve endings in that area that pain could indicate a lot of things.  Is the pain constant?  Do you have any fever?  Does it hurt when you urinate?  Is the pain achey (achy) or sharp?  I'm not sure exactly what the symptoms of cervical cancer are, but I think a lot of them can easily go unnoticed.  If there's a reason for you to suspect cervical cancer, all the more to see the doctor.  It can be cured if treated early.  Please let us know what happens.  I hope you'll call your doctor first thing in the morning.