severe pain
Hi I am a 31 year old male. About 4 days ago, I started having a pain on the inside of my lower buttocks, and there's no signs of bruises what so ever! At first I thought I had piles, I couldn't sleep for the last couple of days now! I sweat terribly at night, and get fever from time to time! Its very difficult to sit still, and even take hot baths late at night to sooth the pain! I had a sonar done today because the surgeon though that it might be a abces, but there's nothing! What can be wrong I feel terrible!?

I had the sam type of pain few days ago from the buttock until the foot for two long days. I am your age . Mine ended up being a Sciatica.I have it in my family . If your pain was just in the buttock area I suggest you to not worry if now you are fine. If not taking an MRI would be the best or going to a doctor .
I wish you the Best ,
Naomi
You need to get a mri. It sounds like you have a severe problem and with the fever and night sweats it can be very serious. There are several things that can push on the nerve causing pain but the other symptoms means it has already escalated. Since you thought you had piles I will assume you are also having problems in that area and it could be your prostate, colon, herniated disc, ect causing the pain. Go back to your dr and ask for a mri. Best of luck to you, Sissie
You have already been to a surgeon after having the pain for 4 days? Did you skip the primary care visits, the tests, the waiting, etc...???