Pancreatic Cancer Community
still worried

This community is a place to find others who share your interest in pancreatic cancer. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with pancreatic cancer patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, chemotherapy, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with pancreatic cancer, prognosis, radiation therapy, research, surgery, treatments

still worried

Hi, im 34 years old male , 6'2" and 210 lbs. i have increased belching and gurgling stomach  for about a year and lots of undigested vegetables in my stool (this symptom ive had for years). I was on aciphex for years because of gerd but was switched to dexilant for gastritis. Ive recently stopped taking the dexilant and am trying librax 4x a day and gurgling has decreased considerably. i am very regular with my bowel movements (once a day) so i dont see how it could be ibs. my stools float sometimes then slowly sink most of the time. (the floating stools make me very nervous!) I've been to my primary and a gastroentologist. these are the tests i have done so far: chest xrays (normal), ekg, cbc, liver and pancreas enzyme blood tests (all normal), upper gi series (showed some thickening of rugal folds), upper endoscopy with biopsy (mild gastritis and gerd, negative on celiac and h pylori), gallbladder ultrasound (normal), ct scan of abdomen and pelvis with contrast (normal), colonoscopy  (normal), stool tests for fecal fat (not the 72hr one), parasites and infections (normal) and hida scan with cck (normal). I had lost weight but put it back on in the last 4 months. I do have health anxietys and am currently in therapy and taking vybrid for anxiety.  I guess my question could all of this just be a combination of gerd slight ibs and high levels of stress and anxiety. with all of these tests wouldnt they have seen if something serious was causing my symptoms? I worry about pancreatic cancer , but if cancer was causing symptoms wouldnt one of these many test have seen it? Is the ct scan reliable for ruleing out pancreatic cancer I feel like I've exhaysted all my options and dont know what else to do.Thank you for your time and help