Panic attacks and anxiety disorder User Group
this isn't really a question...
About This Group:

For those people who suffer from panic attacks even with meds, types of treatment,SAD effects and methods of dealing with them.

Founded by halfey on October 1, 2009
92 members

this isn't really a question...

as a lifetime sufferer of generalized social anxiety disorder, panic disorder with agoraphobia, and generalized anxiety disorder, i wanted to let my fellow anxious people know that there is a "facebook" type site for us.
it's a "social networking site" that lets you be your self, whatever that self is. it's wonderful and i love it. it's called
www.******.com

don't worry, they aren't paying me for this...actually, that would be awesome. but it's just that i love that site, i can be myself, write blogs about how crappy my brain is making me feel and sometimes people reply to your blogs to try to help you and sometimes (because everyone there is socially anxious) no one bothers you.

i'm just throwing it out there. if you get on, my username is (surprise!!) nothinggirl.
WendyLady03 is fighting the anxiety mon... Comment
Dec 28
Melissa3366 joined this group
Welcome them!
Dec 27
ElizabethC1983 I haven't been on in AWHILE... Comment
Nov 05