7 year old pees in pants
My 7 year old step son has just started peeing in his pants, he has been potty trained, and in this last few weeks he started peeing while playing outside, video games, watching movies. It has been 5 times in the last 2 weeks, each time we talk to him, remind him to use the bathroom. We believe that it is just laziness that he just is too into what he is doing to go...we are out of ideas...can you help us?
I'm not sure such things can be put down to laziness.  Perhaps he's having anxiety issues, which can be made worse if he's being told off for his 'accidents.'  He could even have a medical condition which could turn quite serious if not attended to as soon as possible, so a simple trip to the Doctor should be able to help, and save him from getting a urinary infection, and if he already has one, then some antibiotics could help.

Be sure to let us know what you decide and how you get-on.
I agree with you.  We have the same issue with my boyfriends son.  I agree that it is just laziness.  It only happens when he is doing something that he thinks is so much fun, that he doesnt want to stop because he is afraid he will miss out on something.  I dont know what to do.  Not only is he ruining his clothing, he is ruining the piece of furniture he is sitting on while it happens, which isnt always our furniture.  Help!!
It's been five years since your post about 7 year old wetting his pants,... How's that going. Just wanted to know my future:)