13 year old caught kissing boys at school HELP!!

Yes, I have posted this in another forum, but I only got one response, and I'm desperate and want more responses. So I copy & pasted my question from about a week ago. She already got in trouble at school again yesterday for a similar offense to the one I explain below.

I have a 13 year old daughter, and she has just started 8th grade two weeks ago. A very beautiful girl, but I've never had too much of a problem with that until now. Ever since then, the boys at her school have been drooling over her. Now I'm worried, because she has no father at home, just a stepfather that wants nothing to do with her. Her stepfather had a baby 2 years ago, a little girl. Ever since the birth of his new daughter, he has wanted nothing to do with my daughter, and I've heard what happens to girls without fathers.

Now about the boys at school. Today I'm really upset because my daughter's science teacher called me today and said that she caught my daughter "making out" with another boy in the school. Now this wasn't just any innocent kiss, they were doing more than that. Kissing lips, inappropriate touching, hands down her pants....Just very sexual.

After this, I am panicking because I'm afraid that a boy might talk her into having sex or doing drugs. I know that after her father left, she's been looking for man love, I can tell by the way she's acting.
Don't painik hun, Shez 13 ye, Young Ye, But a growin, lady that want to no what all these feelings shez havin mean, all i can advise is u stay open & honest with her. To me shez not been promiscuas ( bad speller lol ).
Has she got eny male infuances in her life ?
But your there & your all she needs to help her understand her body & sexual feeling, It's not dirty shez experamenting. You just have to make sur she can talk to you about it,
When i think bk i was sexually active @ 15, If yuo are really worried talk to her about birth contol & it might make her think about the self image shez going to give of, Boys will think shez eazy ect,Even though shez not, If she no's she can talk to you about these very importnat, delicate issues hse might open up 2 u
i hope that sounded ok
peace nat xxx
soz 4 spellin lol
Wow, it sounds like I was reading my own story! I had just the same thing happen not too long ago with my 14 year old daughter.  I got a call from the school counselor saying that she seen my daughter making out and petting with her boyfriend across the street from the school.  I confronted her about it and she denied the petting part but admitted to the kissing.  I know for a fact that my daughter is sexually active now and I have had a lot of issues with her in the past.  

Have you talked to your daughter yet to see if she is having sex?  I have told my daughter numerous times that when she becomes sexually active to tell me.  I know she was embarassed about and I had to find out the hard way (I found condoms outside her bedroom window).  I asked her why she didn't tell me and she said she was afraid.  But I think you should have a heart to heart talk with your daughter and find out the truth.  Because if she is becoming sexually active you don't want her to end up pregnant.  If you feel that maybe she is having father role issues, maybe take her to counseling to see if that is the problem if she won't open up to you.