Pediatrics Community
Baby circumcision doesn't look right.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Baby circumcision doesn't look right.

I had my son circumcised when he was born, and there was extra skin, the doctor said that it was normal, it would grow out blabla, wont be an issue. He is now 11months old, the extra skin has gotten worse and is terribly red now, and I am CONSTANTLY fighting it from growing back. I thought the reason for getting it was so that I DIDN'T! have to do all this, and have these issues. Why did he do it this way and what is the reason? Will I have to get it cut again so that it looks normal?