Aa
A
A
Close
Pediatrics Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.
1 - 20 (of 6051) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
my 4 year old son recently complains about his two middle fingers sticking togther like magnets, later he came to me screaming in pain sa...
My wife and i just found out that our son of only 22 months now has ketotic hypoglycemia, but when we go to test he blood levels after he...
3 answers | 1 comment
  eljean,    eljean
My son is 2 years old. He has petechiae that has been accumulating on his back and his abdomen, it isnt anywhere else, it keeps growing. ...
Treated for sepsis at 9 months old, ever simce has been having blue spells and last 3-4 months excessive fluid intake and urination, shes...
I have an 8 (almost 9) year old daughter. Since the beginnng of the year, she has been tired and exhausted- crying about being tired bef...
1 answer
I have to come to the toilet 3 to 4 times every 2 minutes as i have pain at the tip of my penis. It hurts most while I urinate but it hur...
1 answer
So my 13 year old son complained about 2 weeks ago that when he only saw thru his right eye, his vision was blurred when reading things. ...
3 answers | 3 comments
  AnnieBrooke,    L072788,    L072788,    lancer01,    AnnieBrooke
Dear Readers, I really need some thoughts or ideas. My two year old son has had this foul odor and a congested nose for well over a...
26 answers | 4 comments
  Preshyy,    Rdesingano,    KusumDas,    KusumDas,    KusumDas
My son is sixteen months old. In the past six months he has been constantly sick and on a series of steroids and antibiotics. He has a...
I have a wonderful baby girl named Makenna. She is 10 months old. We noticed her teeth are finally cutting a few days ago. It seems like ...
26 answers | 1 comment
Hello, my penis is 2 1/4 inches long erect. Do you think this is normal. I never had a wet dream yet or sperm come out of my penis.
2 answers
Hello. For a number of years now my daughter has suffered from bouts of nausea. In April 2016 the problem became persistent and for the...
2 answers
  YYK,    AnnieBrooke
YYK
My son experienced myositis twice in six months. Rapid flu test was negative. Strep throat positive. CK enzyme is high. They said it is v...
Hi everyone, I'm hopinh someone out ther has some kind of info. for me. My 4.5 year old has been sick for the past mo...
1 answer
  YYK
I have head lice, which im treating with nix, and my mom combs out my hair with a lice comb every other day, and i dry comb it with the s...
1 answer
4833242 tn?1359864548
Took grandson to doc hes four months old he is not circumsized the doc pull the skin all the way back and told us to pull it back a few t...
1 answer
My daughter is 7 days old. She was delivered via C-Section. We were discharged from hospital normally. We had to go to hospital a day lat...
10 answers | 3 comments
I have a question about our oldest son. He's 4.5, and in the last month, he's developed this thing with his throat. He's constantly clear...
28 answers | 6 comments
  Mknapp1027,    SmexyMamaOf3,    veronica629
My 8 year old has intermittent testicular pain for a few days. Pain is moderate, describes as "tight". Urine was clear. Ultrasound comple...
My 12 year old female has had intermittent ache mid- and upper-thoracic region on the right side. The ache has been present for the past...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatrics Community Resources