Aa
A
A
Close
Pediatrics Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.
1 - 20 (of 6078) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
We have been tryining on and off for 1.5 years to potty train our daughter. She flat out refuses. She says it 'diapers' for her and hea...
6 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, First of all congratulations for excellent website and service you provide, I've been using the website for quite a while and I...
1428481 tn?1340596731
I was looking at my almost 2 year old (23 months) son's hands the other day and noticed his nails on both pointer fingers are peeling. T...
6 answers | 2 comments |
My almost 2 month old was choking on a cough syrup (hyland’s) it was too thick. He choked for a minute. After that, blue coloring is now ...
My daughter is 5 years old, over the past 3 months she has had very strange, nonspecific symptoms. She complained of a headache that woke...
I have a wonderful baby girl named Makenna. She is 10 months old. We noticed her teeth are finally cutting a few days ago. It seems like ...
27 answers | 2 comments |
Has anyone seen anything like this before? My 12 year old was cutting his toenails and the part that connects to the cuticle wasn't cut ...
Our daughter will be 3 at the end of July, and we've recently noticed some strange behavior with her breathing. It usually occurs when s...
5 answers | 1 comment |
My son is 5. Over 3 weeks ago he woke up vomiting terribly, chills, shaking, crying. Since he has complained of pain around his belly but...
My 20 month old daughter twirls her hands and feet while holding her breath, making an "o" facial expression. There will be days she only...
my 7.8 old daughter was diagnosed with central precocious puberty. Endo recommended us to get Lupron shots. We are really scared by looki...
19597248 tn?1510300446
My 6 year old boy ( turning 7 on Dec 20 2017) just woke up (around 1:50 am its now 2:15) to go to the bathroom. He asked me for a drink s...
1 answer |
My son just turned 9, and was just told he has a bone age of a 12 1/2 to 13 year old. He has not started puberty yet. Is there anything...
3 answers |
My son will be 15 years old next week. His pediatrician feels he should be further along in puberty (he's stage 2). He is 5'7 and weighs ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
My baby only 5 days old is only taking about 45ML which is about 1.5 ounce per feed every 2 hours. It is half breast milk and half formul...
I have a question about our oldest son. He's 4.5, and in the last month, he's developed this thing with his throat. He's constantly clear...
28 answers | 7 comments |
1108194 tn?1378428122
My son has Eosinophilic Esophagitis and we just had blood work done because of his fatigue. His Anti-SS Dna test results were 419. Way ...
My son suddenly complained of pain in the abdomen one day. Antibiotics and pain meds did nithing. It stayed for 5 days and stopped. The...
Can anyone help give me more info? My baby girl started getting muscle jerks and twitches all over right at 8 months old whenever going t...
My 10 y/o son has a small patch of what I think is petecheia on the back of one shoulder and front of another one. I wasn't too concerned...
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pediatrics Community Resources
Top Children's Health Answerers