Aa
A
A
Close
Pediatrics Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.
1 - 20 (of 5960) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, My 2 years old baby has Lump after vaccination at right leg from last 01 month. As per Doctor this lump is Inactive, no Infection,...
I'm a 15 year old, 5'9 female, weighing 120 pounds. For months now I have been experiencing extreme fatigue, especially recently. It is s...
1 answer |
My daughter started developing a breast bud when she was 7 years old. It was very small so the pediatrician told me it was normal & I ask...
4 answers |
What could the reason be for my daughter's discomfort. For the last few months she has been complaining of UTI like pain but tests have s...
1 answer |
I have a question about our oldest son. He's 4.5, and in the last month, he's developed this thing with his throat. He's constantly clear...
22 answers | 1 comment |
My son - 7 years old - started complaining about "funny" feelings in his forehead, top of his nose, top of his fingers and toes and the t...
Hello. My name is Eni. My nephew, five years old, swallowed a coin. But,it's been 10 days since. We asked our family doctor,but he said ...
My little boy has the following happen to him whenever he does not eat anything with sodium in it for a while (Drs say his tests show his...
Okay my question is that how come my baby who is 16months don't eat as much?
1 answer |
My daughter is 21 months old. She had vomiting and diarrhea started 4 days ago. Now the vomiting and diarrhea has subsided but she is ver...
1 answer |
My son has been sick with a fever and upset stomach with a lil red throat hes only 4 and today he complained about his lil pee pee hurts ...
4 answers |
My 13 yo son has tingling (like goosebumps) down his left side. Starting in his face and continuing down his arm and leg. Only left side....
My son is 13mos. He has "low muscle tone". We do not know why. We just noticed an extra flap of skin attached to his tongue. It looks lik...
3 answers | 1 comment |
17972018 tn?1461923145
hi this is mahesh, my 27 months old nepthew is not able to hold head on neck continuously and properly, and he is not able to open his ey...
17972018 tn?1461923145
hi this is mahesh, my 27 months old nepthew is not able to hold head on neck continuously and properly, and he is not able to open his ey...
Hi. About two months ago my 11 year old boy complained of finger tip pain (his right middle finger tip). He can not recalled if he jamm...
My daughter was diagnosed with Waldmanns disease last year which is a protein losing enteropathy. Her blood protein levels are constantly...
My son did not weep at the time of delivery. Now he is 5.5 months old and does not notice at all when we make any noise. His audiometry, ...
1 answer |
My 4 day old baby boy had his heel prick test yesterday. 30 seconds after the test he became unresponsive for around 10 seconds. It was v...
Hello I am writing about my 8-yr-old daughter who has been complaining almost daily now since January about what she calls a "ticklish f...
18 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatrics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...