Aa
A
A
Close
Pediatrics Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.
1 - 20 (of 6025) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My daughter has been sick off and on for over a year. Always testing negative for strep and mono. Last three months she has become worse...
18 answers | 1 comment |
One of our twin sons has been sick for a couple days with running nose, drainage, and fever. After his fever kept spiking the pediatricia...
1 answer |
He's had crossed eyes from birth, and at first we believed it would go away (our doctor said so). But when they didn't at 6 months, we to...
1 answer |
I have a 6years old dauthter have been notices that when she pull off her pant there is odour cuming out from her pant, please I dont kn...
2 answers |
Hi, My 4 years old son complains that something (he calls it little pain) is always in his fingers and toes, however, he also experience...
36 answers | 3 comments |
Tonight, I was changing my daughter into her PJ's and noticed red marks along her spine. There are three red marks that look as if her s...
4 answers |
Dear Readers, I really need some thoughts or ideas. My two year old son has had this foul odor and a congested nose for well over a...
24 answers | 1 comment |
We took our daughter to the ER for a spiked fever of 104 the nurse there was very careless and rude acting like we just disturbed her by ...
1 answer |
Recently my 7 year old has said he "feels scared sometimes". I need to talk to him more about it to get more details. He says he isn't su...
hi my daughter is 3 weeks and 3 days old up to now. after having the every feeding,she is vomiting from mouth and nasal. volume of vomi...
1 answer |
Girl being sexually abused? Help! 4fsakemimi I knew this girl and was wondering whether someone could confirm or give some more infor...
|
My daughter is 7 days old. She was delivered via C-Section. We were discharged from hospital normally. We had to go to hospital a day lat...
10 answers | 2 comments |
My son is almost 6 years old. 5 days ago he had a high fever (104) during the night. When I brought him to the doctor the next morning he...
5 answers |
I am wondering if a two year old who has no repetitive or obsessive behaviors and who understands how to correctly play can be diagnosed ...
I have a question about our oldest son. He's 4.5, and in the last month, he's developed this thing with his throat. He's constantly clear...
26 answers | 6 comments |
We took our daughter to the ER for a spiked fever of 104 the nurse there was very careless and rude acting like we just disturbed her by ...
1 answer |
Just noticed my son who is 5 had little bumps on his knees and some of his feet and cluster like ones on his elbows and some on his butt....
My daughter started showing symptoms of early puberty when she was 4 year old. It started with adult body odor. Then year later I saw few...
My Daughter is 11 Years Old. Since 2 weeks she did not pass at all. Both the parents are with her all the time and when she goes for reli...
reporl tell-lateral ventricles demonstrated and prominent...my baby age-7 month,
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatrics Community Resources