Aa
A
A
Close
Pediatrics Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.
1 - 20 (of 6069) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1108194 tn?1378428122
My son has Eosinophilic Esophagitis and we just had blood work done because of his fatigue. His Anti-SS Dna test results were 419. Way ...
My son suddenly complained of pain in the abdomen one day. Antibiotics and pain meds did nithing. It stayed for 5 days and stopped. The...
Can anyone help give me more info? My baby girl started getting muscle jerks and twitches all over right at 8 months old whenever going t...
My 10 y/o son has a small patch of what I think is petecheia on the back of one shoulder and front of another one. I wasn't too concerned...
Hello, I recently blessed with a baby boy on 20th August and yesterday on 28th, I just took him hospital to check his jaundice as he s...
Hi all! I am a 16.2 year old male, and am currently roughly 5'9'' and ~150 pounds. My mother is relativley short, but my father is ~6'...
I went camping a week ago, two days or so after my trip I noticed a red spot on the side of my foot. It almost looks like a little worm. ...
Okay, so I have a daughter who is 4 now. She's really under weight but refuses to eat anything other than rice. My husband and his family...
Okay so my 3 year old had a vision screening by the local Lions organization a week ago. She was flagged as having astigmatism. Which I h...
1 answer | 1 comment
My 7 yr old granddaughter has been to three Ophthalmologists in the last two weeks in which no one can find answers. She has sudden blur...
1 answer
We discovered small mark, maybe the size of the end of a pen (non-pointy side). It is very neat and perfectly round. We actually thought ...
1 answer
My 6 year old daughter was complaining of headaches for about a month. Then they stopped. Now a few weeks later she is telling me that sh...
2 answers
2 yr old daughter(preemie) with premature adrenarche(extreme body odor) and 1 year advanced bone age. Hormone levels normal except DHEA i...
My 6 year old daughter has always had a very low tolerance to the heat. For example, when she is active in the heat she gets flushed imm...
2 answers | 2 comments
My 10 year old son is 5'8" tall and we are going to see a pediatric endo in a few weeks. Our ped had mentioned aromatase inhibitors or G...
My newborn girl is 6 days old and she has a small white spot on the edge between her iris and scalia and its freaking me out. I took a pi...
My LO will turn 8 months next week. he is not reaching for toys and generally seems to stuggle with using his hands/arms accurately (poo...
My daughter who is currently 9 years old, will be 10 soon. My daughter has not been eating solid food for almost a month now due to a sen...
My son is almost 18 months and has had two viruses. One was herpingina which caused sores in mouth and excessive vomiting, the other was ...
1 answer
my 4 year old son recently complains about his two middle fingers sticking togther like magnets, later he came to me screaming in pain sa...
A
A
Pediatrics Community Resources