Aa
A
A
Close

Pediatrics Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

1 - 20 (of 5913) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
754648_tn?1233714967
Hello everyone. If anyone has a son or daughter with what my son and I affectionately call a "lucky bump" as illustrated in my profile photo . . . I'd love to hear from you. I'm assuming my son (who's turning 4) has Aplasia Cutis Cong...
dadinTC | Last answer
Dear Readers, I really need some thoughts or ideas. My two year old son has had this foul odor and a congested nose for well over a month and a half. We have been to his doctor several times. he first time she said it was an ear an...
inga404 | Last answer
Hello, my baby is 8 weeks old and he didnt poop for 9 days already. He is breastfeeding, no fever, stomach is soft, no vomiting. He is ganing weight and pees very often. We tried everything: glycerin, gripe water, thermometer, pru...
Yocheved24 | Last answer
My two and a half year old has a temperature of 37.7-38 degrees Celsius every day (100-104 degrees Fahrenheit) for at least the last four months. I am not sure if this is even significant, but it is certainly unusual for her. She also ...
Nichollexx | Last answer
sometimes i see red eye in my son's eyes. like in a photograph. but it's in real life. i have never seen that with anybody else. is this normal?
mamavanaedan | Last answer
Hi my children 3 and 10 months are very restless sleepers moving around the bed/cot never can look like they are comfy resulting in very exhausted children in the day anyone else been through this pleas
1234__ | Posted
1616072_tn?1298768079
Ever since my daughter was 3 years old she has been c/o sever hand and foot pain mostly at night and sometimes during the day. She is 5 years old now and it seems to be happening more frequently and waking her up in the middle of the nig...
Kaitedash | Last comment
My Baby is now 8 months old. Since being born he has had no appetite really, and suffered from reflux. I ended up giving up directly breastfeeding and now exclusively express because he refused the breast so oftenly I ended up expressing...
feeona | Last answer
Hello, My 5 year old has been waking up in the middle of the night crying saying she was dizzy, and had a head ache. She showed me the spot at which it hurts and points to right in front of her ear like on her jaw. She tells me she do...
KJZLJ | Last answer
I have a question about our oldest son. He's 4.5, and in the last month, he's developed this thing with his throat. He's constantly clearing it. It's totally unconcious, he doesn't realize he's doing it. We've tried asking him if he has ...
mshanson | Last answer
Hi we just had our 9 week old vaccinated against Rotavirus the other day and he now has a stuffy nose and a cough. I am trying to figure out if this is a side effect of the vaccine or a coincidence. Does anybody have any experience t...
newdaddy2016 | Posted
Hi Doctor, I am Deepak , my baby had Omphalocele minor problem. Baby DOB : 14/11/15 He went through an surgery on 27/11/15 . After his surgery , doctor told us that his CRP is high. So, they did the treatment and he was okay. N...
ar01yan | Posted
Hi. I have an 11yr old daughter, she has always walked on her tip toes, but I am starting to worry about it. Whenever she is barefoot, or even in flip-flops, she is unable to walk flatfoot, and I am constantly telling her to walk properl...
NickieD | Last answer
Well i am 28 and my height is 5'2 my brother is 30 and 5'1 and my sister is 26 and she is 5'3. My mum is 5'0 and my dad is 5'6.. I have a son and a daughter our son is 4 and he is shorter than his sister and she is 3. When we go out w...
psmith123 | Posted
Hi, I have a 4 month old and all day she has been crying and very fussy. Very unlike her. And I've noticed about and hour or two ago her cheeks are very red?... I'm not sure what to do. I can't get her to sleep or when I do she wakes ri...
Islasmomma | Last answer
16762959_tn?1451260650
My daughter came back from her Fathers a few days ago, and I noticed red spots around the corner of her mouth. I was not entirely concerned until the next day, a few more spots. I tried to treat it with Chiggerex cream (she comes back wi...
Jessica_Martin | Posted
My 5 year old son complains that his lower back hurts when he has to poop. His stools float and are light brown in color. He plays fine until he has to poop and that's when he starts complaining about his lower back.
Shadley21 | Last answer
Hello dear reader i have a question and im freaking out my daughter is 4 years old and it has been a weeks now she has this bad smell in her hands and forhead what should i do??
itzmeow | Last answer
I noticed my son started having blue episodes and over a period of 2 weeks they became so often and long in duration I called an ambulance. In the ambulance his o2 was 84 (wide awake after being stimulated after apnoea) -they said the...
Rbking | Last answer
You son was just diagnosed with pneumonia but consistently complains that his feet hurt. He's on antibiotics and all and drinking well. I'm just worried about him saying his feet always hurt. He's a 3 year old boy. Any suggestions or...
Lyleaoneill | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatrics Community Resources