Pediatrics Community
Helpless mom needs help and answers
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Helpless mom needs help and answers

My son is 8  years old and healthy, on saturday he started having pain below his belly button it has stayed consistant. At night it gets to a extreme. Its a throbbing pain. I have taken him to the ER twice. They have done a xray blood tests and a urine test all came out normal. They say his appendix is fine. I feel so hepless, my son is in pain and I cant hep him. Pain medicine dont work. He doesnt have the flu or a cold. I feel like the doctors just think he does. There is no other symptom just the pain.. Idk what to do.. please help
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
535822_tn?1417529476
Is ther any swelling around the area I was thinking possible hernia ..Has he had any fever /nausea at all. Is he happy at school , friends, if he has siblings does he get on well with them?
Blank
No swelling.. He loves school he hasnt missed a day except this week its not that and hes gets along fine with his sisters.. Idk he thtew up once.
Blank
Hes not fakeing his pain.
Blank
535822_tn?1417529476
okay sometimes children do say they have a pain if they dont want to go somewhere its not unusual .So I would take him to the doctor for another examination.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatrics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank