Pediatrics Community
testosterone in my baby

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

testosterone in my baby

Hi, my 5 month old son was born with a very small penis and it is still about the same size. Being that everything else is growing normally, and his growth hormone is perfectly normal, referred from his pediatrician, we saw an Endocrinologist, and she recommended he get 3 testosterone injections (one every month for three months). Should I be concerned about any side effects, health concerns???
This does seem to be the way to go.It doesn't seem that there are any side effects in fact quiet the opposite ..the injections seem to strengthen the child and make urinating easier . good luck