Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Community
65 and have vaginal bleeding ?
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE PELVIC ORGAN PROLAPSE (POP) COMMUNITY. This forum welcomes all discussions about female, pelvic organ prolapse.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

65 and have vaginal bleeding ?

i am 65 years old and i have a little bit of vaginal bleeding today. this is the first time after my menopause many years ago. what is the cause of this do you think
Tags: Bleeding
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
It is important to get any bleeding checked out when you have gone through the menopause.  There are several reasons this could be happening that I can think of although I am not medically trained.  Has this happened before and do you get any pain?  
I do feel it is very important for you to go to your Dr about this and keep a check on how much blood you get vaginally and any other symptoms.
Come back to us if you need any further help.
Blank
I am sorry to hear about your unexpected slight bleeding.  I am also post menapause but have not experienced the problem you have.  You might get more support posting your concerns in the women's health topic or in the ask a doctor section in the gynecology/women's health topic.  I hope you can get some answers there
Blank
Hi my mom just got these same symptoms.  What did the doctor say about your symptoms?  We are waiting for my Mom's results for a biopsy and ultrasound.  I'm really worried and would like to know what happened in your case. Thank you.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank