Penis Cancer Community
Lump under skin of penis by the base (pic included)

WELCOME TO THE PENIS CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Penis Cancer, Prognosis and Treatment Options.

So I'm 15, never had sex and about a week ago I noticed a red lump under the skin of my penis. It doesn't really hurt although it can be a little sensitive. I haven't gone to the doctors about it because firstly the only possible way of getting there would be my mum driving me. And if she did she'd ask why I was going to the doctors and it would be too awkward to say. I'm really worried it could be penis cancer. Can anyone tell me what it is?
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/197/20130516110002.jpg/
Avatar_dr_f_tn
How are you? What other symptoms are present? Iti s difficult to evaluate without direct clinical examination and even with the photo, which has enen removed in your link. The lump could be due to inflammation, benign cysts as well as trauma. Penile cancer usually present with pain and bleeding and this is unlikely. If it persists, it is important that you have this checked for proper evaluation. Don't be scared or embarrassed, talk to your parents or father about this. Take care and do keep us posted.
I am having similar problems. I am 15 and have what appears to be a swollen epididymis gland. It is much larger on my left testicle than my right. It is also somewhat sensitive to the touch, but not extremely painful. I am concerned it is testicular cancer, because I have occasional aches in the lower back and heart area, and I have read these are sometimes signs of testicular cancer. Do you have any idea what this could be?