Penis Cancer Community
Ulcer on penis or so I think?
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE PENIS CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Penis Cancer, Prognosis and Treatment Options.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Ulcer on penis or so I think?

8346173?1348147436
Okay So I have suffered from candidiasis from superadded infection from antibiotic treatment 2 years back. In the month of April I had unprotected sexual intercourse with my only partner i've ever been with. And she also is not promiscuous. Intercourse seemed hard for her, and a few weeks later I started to have red flat spots appear on my penis under my foreskin (uncircumcised). The next day the red spots started to elevate with little white dots with no discharge and were unable to burst with presure. The day after, they started to ulcerate. The lesions all ulcerated.

I then took my beclamethasone and clotrimazole cream twice daily for two weeks and took one 150mg fluconazole pill.
I had my fiance take one too.

After treatment was done i've still noticed one or two distinct ulcers and always a little bit of red spots.. but not the same as they were before; And this is noticed more when I masturbate.

I'm starting to get worried that this may be penile cancer due to me taking so much medication on my penis before
1711789_tn?1361311607
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include infections (STDs or non-STDs), inflammations, growths/ masses (benign or malignant) etc. I would suggest considering an evaluation by a urologist at your earliest convenience for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Penis Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703