what is PATM ,?
. HELLO !!! have PATM for 6 months .i dont know what to? what dont  go with us? I live in France and I think to be  the only one here. because there  is no forum in france. Nobody can give us an explanation with so much world which suffers from this unknown disease? where are doctors ?.. I am so tired to see people coughing;no stop. which are the dangers for us if it makes them this effect. You imagine?? Move you people! call the media! Contact someone who can help us .. I am alone here nobody will believe in me.Here you are a lot of people !!! it is necessary to find the causes of this mysterieuse disease....
God Bless you, hang in there !!!!!  please see my comment that i posted today for   "hannah090" -  
thank you.It's a very difficult situation for me ;i am alone in france .;There is no PATM community here and my english is very bad to ask you a questions that i want to ask ..(i need to know so much things about this disease) where is your comment please ?
°° sorry for my english °°