Aa
A
A
Close

People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.

1 - 20 (of 195) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hey guys I've been suffering from patm for about 2 months. luckily I was able to find am instant cure. I believe most people with patm are generally the type of people who would never want to hurt other people and damage others, which is...
Nsoz | Last answer
We need to work hard. Still researching on hormones
Observer_patm | Last answer
Yes PATM is adrenal insufficiency.# I AM WORKING WITH DOCTORS Adrenal insufficiency is an endocrine, or hormonal, disorder that occurs when the adrenal glands do not produce enough of certain hormones. The adrenal glands are located j...
Observer_patm | Last answer
You may have noticed this yourselves . There's this weird psychic layer in life that's on top of normal, simple life and normal communication. In this layer anything goes, behavior is odd and spontaneous. People are talking normally, and...
eva25 | Last answer
Ok people get ready for this it is very very seriou. We as a planet are in danger. We are all sick. My ten years of suffering and many years into bacteria has finally led me to our problem and solution. What I am about to tell you I know...
meowkity1 | Last answer
Hey guys I have this distinct smell(body odor) and people around me always cough and sneeze, even my family get sick because of this smell. This past months I experienced constipation, stomach pain or excessive gas and bloating. I read a...
Jolly15 | Last answer
Honestly, the only person that can cure yourself from PATM is yourself. Doctors will never understand & never will so you must take actions right now. If not, you will suffer for the rest of your life so stop everything . Stop interpreti...
PATMhelp | Last answer
All
This is more relevant video to your understanding how about PATM. Go on YouTube & type in Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Circumstances! (Law Of Attraction) Powerful! Thought Creates Reality. Real Talk!!!
PATMhelp | Posted
Go on YouTube & type in "If You Learn This, Your Life Will Never Be The Same (Law Of Attraction)" by YouAreCreators2. He has more videos that's very informative. You must watch it & understand it. It's all about manifestation, energy of ...
PATMhelp | Last answer
Personal power gone or taken is vital energy gone. It's soemtimes about getting power back. The feel good waves that seem to come in and go out while we're comfortable with ourselves and then suddenly confronted by psychic attack lik...
eva25 | Last answer
I wrote this to some people who contacted me on another forum community for Patm. Lots of people have been traces to suicide watch and this forum itself is rumored to be monitored by suicide watch. That being said, I want to be as strai...
eva25 | Last answer
Hi all, I created this new post so that we can continue from the original patm forum. Hopefully this works. I labelled it as PATM2 so when you google or search for PATM2 it will hopefully lead you to this discussion post. Can't wa...
jn4357 | Last answer
Have anyone ever used a parasite cleanse?
mrt385 | Last comment
There is no medical support in Medical terms.
preciousga | Posted
As a professional(unfortunately not medical) that has to visits many different client sites this condition is so difficult to deal with. I feel like i have a sickness that only affects some people not all. Take for instance this morni...
patmhalp | Last answer
Let me explain. It is a theory that doesn't sound to farfetched to me personally. I have a lightly deviated septum and things could be stuck in my nose and when I breath in and out in a closed room people get in contact with these allerg...
fightingback23 | Last answer
Hey, so my mum just said this (bearing in mind I've had this problem with coughing for years) 'Everyone does it, you have to not mind it it doesn't bother me.' 'Don't you hate it when people cough nervously though?' 'No , doesn'...
eva25 | Posted
I feel like people who do it are using a higher spiritual plane , using energy and coughing to focus that energy made of focus and people's energetic emotional states- to have an energy fight with us. You know that emotional push and pul...
eva25 | Last answer
1 HIGH DOSE MILK THISTLE (2000 MG) LAST 12 HOURS (MORNING , AFTERNOON , EVENING) 2 Thyroid hormone replacement therapy (AMOR THYROID , thyroid desiccated.....PLS TAKE THE ONES WITH T3, T4 ONLY WILL NOT HELP YOU) TAKES TW...
Observer_patm | Posted
The main types of energy to shift out from Egotistical. . Come from the soul, be present Butthurt/ victim energy .. Be on par with them or unoffended or 'ok' by what they do Over excitable energy or over happy - be as deadly calm...
eva25 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community Resources