Aa
A
A
Close
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.
1 - 20 (of 474) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I received my last exams Friday in my mailbox and an email from my doctor (She is very competent), she informed me that I have homocystei...
2 answers | 3 comments
  grateful2011,    Jon3456,    PATMsufferer,    Jon3456,    PATMsufferer
forget your all past think that now was me nd live your new live alllways thought people never ever allergic to you forgat the past ..coz...
2 answers | 6 comments
  mindspace,    Jon3456,    mindspace,    mindspace,    Jon3456
By God's grace , recently have found out and begun to research and treat my body for this apparent deficiency in my body I will with ...
5 answers | 3 comments
  grateful2011,    Jon3456,    grateful2011,    Jon3456,    grateful2011
So i believe ive had patm for 6 years. This whole time even now im not sure if its an std or something else i caught hpv 8 years ago so i...
1 answer
Please let us know of your thoughts by clicking on either yes or no. TV here refers to cable and satellite TV capable of two way communic...
12 answers | 69 comments
  LaserShark,    mindspace,    tkhankhoje39,    LaserShark,    LaserShark
Try applying the Tyndall effect.... I think its the fungal hyphae (mycelium) emitted from your nostril when you give even a small stress...
5 answers | 4 comments
  tkhankhoje39,    dontgiveuphope,    mindspace,    tkhankhoje39,    tkhankhoje39
BMI is a measure of weight over height squared. It’s used to predict whether we are underweight, normal, overweight or obese. There is a ...
4 answers | 3 comments
  dontgiveuphope,    dontgiveuphope,    mindspace,    dontgiveuphope,    da16424
To those supporting the side that this **** thing is caused by some sort of gas or virus, don't fool yourselves. Before you assume I'm kn...
3 answers | 3 comments
  ocvq,    BetterLife420,    healthhealth24,    BetterLife420,    tkhankhoje39
its not related to anxious thought and felling nervous or confedent its related you belief syatem thousands of people have anxious though...
1 answer | 1 comment
patm is related highly belief system change your belief dont belief to patm why dont other people have this problam in my case i think i ...
Hello to all of you. I'm Justin, 25, I live in Orlando. I will say, PATM reactions in this city are no fun at all. My first reaction ...
31 answers | 32 comments
  Justincase_25,    Justincase_25,    mindspace,    grateful2011,    Justincase_25
I propose to create an organization for the study of PATM. The goal is to prove that the phenomenon of allergies PATM exists. We will con...
11 answers | 10 comments
  LaserShark,    LaserShark,    LaserShark,    LaserShark,    StuffySmell
Hi everyone, Hope your 2017 is going well. I got PATM last year, after receiving antibiotics for an infection. Fortunately, I di...
14 answers | 62 comments
  Jon3456,    LaserShark,    Jon3456,    Jon3456,    hopeful12345
anybody from nepal
3 answers | 2 comments
  tkhankhoje39,    asfafgagaaa,    dontgiveuphope,    dontgiveuphope,    da16424
Hey, how are you? I am a Brazilian and this disease seems to me like nasal fungal infection. It's not about your stomach or gut. Disease...
8 answers | 11 comments
  LaserShark,    StuffySmell,    ray2502,    ocvq,    ocvq
Just started using a product ( purely holistic candida cleanse) along with a solid diet. It's still early but I was wonder if any seen po...
2 answers | 3 comments
First...sorry for my english. The reason i am asking this is that my PATM started when i was working in england for few months. I could...
2 answers | 4 comments
  dontgiveuphope,    TThuntie,    dontgiveuphope,    da16424,    dontgiveuphope
Reply from MeBO, "I viewed some minutes of your suggested video and those reactions look pretty familiar to me, so I think I got an un...
3 answers | 10 comments
  dontgiveuphope,    Jon3456,    dontgiveuphope,    Jon3456,    StuffySmell
These are studies that prove the reason for why amino-acids supplementation works well for PATM. While studies on each individual amino-a...
2 answers
NIH, the nation's medical research agency, includes 27 Institutes and Centers and is a component of the U.S. Department of Health and Hum...
4 answers
  StuffySmell,    LaserShark8,    dontgiveuphope,    Smellyorus
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community Resources