Aa
A
A
Close
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.
1 - 20 (of 271) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi patmddies. Does anyone else out there experienced an abnormal itching after bath or when the body sweats? Im a sufferer since 2006, at...
1 answer
Russian, привет, страдаю PATM 15 лет, молчал 14 лет, испытал психологическую травму в школе, на следующий день после этого появился PATM,...
10 answers | 1 comment
  pogo651,    JoelAnon,    russianriver,    russianriver,    russianriver
Hi PATMbuddies, As of my car accident in February this year I have been re-invigorated to make changes in my life, PATM being one of t...
4 answers | 3 comments
  pogo651,    pogo651,    pogo651,    Morty123,    russianriver
The multi-billion dollar antacid industry has you believing that stomach acid is bad for you. While you may use antacids for heartburn...
Hello everyone, I have a few unanswered questions that I have yet to find any clarification on. Maybe a break in the case can be foun...
3 answers | 2 comments
By the way, when my PATM started, the sense of smell became faded. I became to sense worse smells, and whenever I breathe through my nose...
5 answers
  russianriver,    russianriver,    drewallergic,    eckiuME23,    russianriver
Hello to all of you. I'm Justin, 25, I live in Orlando. I will say, PATM reactions in this city are no fun at all. My first reaction ...
21 answers | 12 comments
hey guys! I dont have question but my friend of PATM found china news broadcast about PATM! http://www.chinanews.com/shipin/2016/06-26/...
4 answers | 4 comments
  withdrawnupnorth,    drewallergic,    patm111,    abebetaro,    abebetaro
Hey guys I've been suffering from patm for about 2 months. luckily I was able to find am instant cure. I believe most people with patm ar...
31 answers | 11 comments
  painkiller100,    Lifeisgoodbut,    Lifeisgoodbut,    Kittygirl25,    cheeto533
BLOOD WORKS 1 COMPLETE BLOOD COUNT 2 CHECK IRON LEVEL (IN BLOOD AND BODY STORES) 3 UR B12 LEVEL 4 MAGNESIUM LEVEL 5 ALSO ...
15 answers | 3 comments
  painkiller100,    GirlFromBelgium,    val8182,    patmhalp,    borntobe
Hello well im 18 and for a year now I have smelled like farts/eggs its not a 24 hour smell its like I have just farted but i haven't. I a...
13 answers | 5 comments
Ongoing infection of toxoplasmosis that doesent fully break out, almost all people have antibodies against this and thats why they get th...
3 answers
  seyya,    seyya,    keltic
As a high IQ individual with multiple degrees and a successful social life, I can honestly say that it is completely possible to cope wit...
13 answers | 2 comments
  withdrawnupnorth,    withdrawnupnorth,    threader,    truthfulp,    ray2502
1777433 tn?1467286985
I am 29 and I've been suffering with PATM for approximately 14 years. I have been pushing-away everyone and isolating myself. I can't eve...
6 answers
  FixtoPATM,    Lifeisgoodbut,    fightingback23,    sadlife322,    drewallergic
Has anyone done the following tests: H pylori CBC CMP sinus Xray/CT scan Chest xray/CT scan CT scan brain Seen gastrologist, ...
4 answers
Im french. Ive this ****. since I moved and a new job . Family people are immune 20% 30% at work react coughing sneezing sniffles ....
4 answers | 1 comment
  anomalie91,    Lifeisgoodbut,    patmhalp,    fightingback23,    sadlife322
kk
plesase stop to confusion people this is not medical problam this is some kind of anixty stress
2 answers
  am579,    russianriver
Hi Guys I have been a sufferer of PATM for around 2 years and it has severely affected my life. I'm sure everyone can agree the emotiona...
6 answers | 1 comment
  keltic,    fightingback23,    JoelAnon,    Noli2014,    WTFisGoingOnWithMe
i think most of us got this disease due to sudden change in lifestyle or climate anyway thats the case for me. It started 2 years ago whe...
I posted a lot on the old forum in the past about the success I had in getting rid of PATM. I thought I'd post my solution again here ju...
84 answers | 62 comments
  JoelAnon,    hopeful12345,    JoelAnon,    hopeful12345,    Justincase_25
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community Resources
Top Asthma Answerers
Blank
drewallergic