Aa
A
A
Close
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.
1 - 20 (of 368) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Sorry for the long post. Hi, I'm a 15 year old male student who suffered Patm for almost 1 year and I can assure you it is not a joke and...
8 answers | 16 comments
Hi everyone, I would like to do some kind of test, consisting of questions about patm, to get some statistical results, because it is ...
1 answer | 2 comments
  Fogell,    Fogell,    Jolly15
19453858 tn?1484906159
I am grateful for all the challenges that helped me, grow and transform I am the happiest person in the world I am the most confident p...
3 answers | 1 comment
  Fogell,    defeatedpatm,    healthhealth24,    healthhealth24
I have promised myself many times that I would stop posting and researching so much on this hell. Lately, I have an approach that is work...
3 answers
15936060 tn?1480897345
Hello everyone, My name is Joel and I have had PATM for the past two years, specifically the electric type. Since I developed PATM I ...
8 answers | 26 comments
  withdrawnupnorth,    mindspace,    FreshEC,    FreshEC,    mindspace
I Ask this question on the fact that I want to get a field on how our headspace to occur this patm. me i was Very considerate to others b...
3 answers | 4 comments
  HumbleJoe,    HumbleJoe,    katum44,    patm_fighter,    HumbleJoe
Hey guys I've been suffering from patm for about 2 months. luckily I was able to find am instant cure. I believe most people with patm ar...
33 answers | 22 comments
  keltic,    patm_fighter,    mariamaria2897,    ScottHunter,    uriDm
17489628 tn?1458799938
So ive just been living life w this bull shhh, i havnt heard from alot of u in a while how yall mutha luvas doin?? Any breakthroughs? Ya...
17 answers | 7 comments
  ScottHunter,    amer6296,    patmhalp,    sarah_sweden
Has anyone here ever had Hot Tab Folliculitis prior to developing PATM? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_tub_folliculitis
1 answer | 2 comments
  ScottHunter,    FreshEC,    ScottHunter
Snap chat has this group chat where we can talk and we can see if we can effect each other through the phone
1 answer
  Rt1997
I just moved back in with my mother cause I got flooded out by the rain I've made myself homeless because of patm.. But recently moved ba...
1 answer
Check out youtube vids for more info! I am having great success with remaining PATM free - after adding this to my daily choices I...
3 answers | 1 comment
  ScottHunter,    grateful2011,    bymon,    Lifeisgoodbut
First of all guys and girls I was always on the side of those people who thought about PATM as a disease in some kind of biological v...
7 answers | 2 comments
  healthhealth24,    r3isha,    mindspace
It all started from me getting expelled from my High school and moving to a Alternative school Which i hated i came to the school basical...
2 answers | 5 comments
  grateful2011,    mindspace,    patmhalp,    HumbleJoe,    HumbleJoe
Glad to stumble upon people with similar issues like me on this forum. I've been having these issues since high school and I'm 30 now. Ba...
3 answers
  ScottHunter,    isuffertoo,    PL3187
There are a few posts about these here already. Can you guys please confirm which one of these two helped and tell me which kind or br...
8 answers | 6 comments
  uriDm,    uriDm,    uriDm,    grateful2011,    ScottHunter
Hey guys. I think I can be at least 90% sure what causes PATM and why we have it. Short Version : PATM = Toxic Mold What do you ne...
4 answers | 12 comments
  isuffertoo,    ScottHunter,    healthhealth24,    mindspace,    Betterdays7
Trying to gather some information. Please comment down below, at what age did you first notice PATM? thx
2 answers | 1 comment
As far as I can tell from personal experience and all the web reports on PATM(the so-called "electrical type") it looks very likely tha...
2 answers
I've had patm for as long as I have been consciously awake. When I sleep I don't know what the hell happens. I've gone through all the st...
6 answers | 4 comments
  defeatedpatm,    EatChinese,    EatChinese,    healthhealth24,    EatChinese
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community Resources