Aa
A
A
Close
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.
1 - 20 (of 529) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
On my bloodwork, one of the consistent abnormalities is low mma levels. I'm wondering if anyone else has this same issue.
1 answer | 6 comments
  patm2324,    Jorn123,    mindspace,    mindspace,    patm2324
I have had PATM for about a year now and it coused me alot of trouple. I will make this post as short as possible. My PATM started be...
15 answers | 24 comments
  LittleCrab,    patmhalp,    patmhalp,    dontgiveuphope,    Tang82
Hi All, I have followed this forum for one year now. I can't explain the relief I felt when I found out that there are other people wh...
1 answer
For centuries people used magic so that they can get what they want. There are some that used it positively or negatively. Positively for...
3 answers | 12 comments
  patmhalp,    Jorn123,    ocvq,    ocvq,    faaris
I’m only asking this because I have been fired from both of my nursing jobs here in Orlando. This is really annoying. They have come up...
3 answers | 11 comments
  Sara_MHModerator,    ocvq,    ocvq,    ocvq,    mindspace
Hi, I finally started thinking about my situation today and this is when I tumbled onto patm. I'm an 18 years old female. When I was twe...
1 answer
  ocvq
Hello to all of you. I'm Justin, 25, I live in Orlando. I will say, PATM reactions in this city are no fun at all. My first reaction ...
36 answers | 40 comments
  Dj_Choppa,    hopeful12345,    Handcounting,    mindspace,    hopeful12345
There finally seem to be some medical experts taking us and our problem seriously. Seven years ago the chinese professor of medicine Zhan...
Finally talked to a doctor about this and of course she's never heard of it and doesn't think it could be possible. referred me to an all...
Have you been able to get a girlfriend/boyfriend during your time of having PATM?
12 answers | 21 comments
  ocvq,    TAPAKAH,    Dj_Choppa,    Dj_Choppa,    mindspace
Hey guys I've been suffering from patm for about 2 months. luckily I was able to find am instant cure. I believe most people with patm ar...
35 answers | 77 comments
I suffer with PATM and it is ruining my life.I cannot be social other without drinking around them so people will not sneeze,sniffle and ...
12 answers | 5 comments
  TAPAKAH,    LittleCrab,    TAPAKAH,    LittleCrab
I came back to let you know that I am continuing my search by collecting as much data as possible. Soon I will be having a questionnaire ...
4 answers | 2 comments
  ocvq,    patmhalp,    nepafou,    mindspace,    LittleCrab
I'm on my 2nd day on this medication and I have never experienced the headaches and the die-off that I'm going thru right now. I am not...
26 answers | 26 comments |
Its been 8 years for me now with patm. I had been constipated since childhood. Around age 22 filling fell off tooth.Around age 25 I got ...
10 answers | 3 comments |
Hey guys my name is Paul Im 28 from the uk and I have been suffering from this condition called PATM since I went to primary school .it h...
4 answers |
I thought that I was the only person in this world living with this problem and I have been searching for years trying to find out if o...
5 answers | 1 comment
Does anyone living with PATM have a partner,significant other, or even a relative they live with, who has experienced health problems bec...
3 answers | 6 comments
  mindspace,    LittleCrab,    tkhankhoje39,    LittleCrab,    LittleCrab
I find I’m attractive to flies.I have Patm without smell.Do you have the same case?
4 answers | 14 comments
  LittleCrab,    LittleCrab,    LittleCrab,    Jorn123,    LittleCrab
I feel so happy now as ive finally figured out where exactly this odorless gas is coming from and a decent way to control or reduce react...
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community Resources