People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Titanium_6 hours
ray25027 hours
ray250211 hours
By HelplessHopeful Blank
People are allergic to me. And a lot of other people around the world are suffering from this condition. Doctors do n...
By Getonyourgrind
Just like all of you I experience coughs/sneezes everywhere I go. I work in an office setting surrounded by professio...
By MateescuH
We are thinking of developing an app to help people better understand and avoid alergens in food products and would r...
By derp74
Looks like i finally found a bunch of folks like me. I've read a lot on the internet but i never really read about so...
By argen27 Blank
This is for the people with PATM. I think I am getting better, but no thanks to any of the doctors I have seen. M...
By ImAtrueBoss
This disease is so powerfull, and travels really far through buildings and telephones this disease has stop me from w...
By ImAtrueBoss
I believe this disease was a boi warfare disease.this disease is brutal and was purposely made
patmpainSep 06
Maxis91Sep 01
tamanna99May 29
By Neney0508
I was wondering if anyone else in this community recalled if they had a trauma before the signs of the PATM started. ...
yossarian1Aug 31, 2012
tomtom131Jul 05, 2012
grateful2011Jun 29, 2012
tomtom131Jun 29, 2012
By tomtom131 Blank
Hello well im 18 and for a year now I have smelled like farts/eggs its not a 24 hour smell its like I have just farte...
By toogenius
this thread was crated to share all spiritual, supernatural, paranormal, metaphysical experiences related to PATM
CPhTNYJul 01
CPhTNYJul 01
CPhTNYJul 01
By CPhTNY
Hi, I am a long term PATM sufferer who has tried almost everything to find relief from my symptoms. I was depressed, ...
By whitni55
Vheck out this article I found; she didn't have PATM exactly, but it turns out the reactions from her leaky gut were ...
By CPhTNY
Hi all, I'm trying to establish a link between Autoimmune Diseses coupled with GI disorders manifesting itself in ...
302467_tn?1214056034
CPhTNYJun 29
sniffilusJun 21, 2008
By TheTruthOfTheMatter Blank
Hey guys, I have the same PATM issue. After doing a series of blood tests in April 2008, it was found that I have...
CPhTNYJun 29
ItchyLifeJan 16, 2011
why3Sep 09, 2010
ItchyLifeSep 08, 2010
why3Sep 06, 2010
By why1 Blank
Hi I'm back with some new and hopefully helpful information for myself and the other members of PATM forum. I high...
threaderJan 09
threaderDec 23, 2013
threaderOct 03, 2013
YoYmeSep 01, 2012
By threader Blank
I became afflicted with Morgellans disease a couple months ago, and now have the exact symptoms of PATM described her...
By tommottommot8
I am a 26 male located at Minnesota US. Just about to get my master degree but the PATM symptom get worse in recent f...
By mrt385
Can you send me the results as well?
By lcbzs Blank
this is my first time ever posting on a blog about this, i have been living with this disease for about 3 years now. ...
By Rainbowbrite8
Hi Everyone, I hope you all are well. I haven't checked in about a year. Mostly because my PATM has been very good. ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank