Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) Expert Forum
Chest pain with cervical disc rupture
About This Forum:

Questions in the Peripheral Arterial Disease forum are answered by Dr. Lee Kirksey, associate professor at The University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. Topics covered include abdominal aortic aneurysm , amputation, arteriovenous fistula, atherectomy, carotid artery surgery , cholesterol , claudication, deep vein thrombosis (DVT) , endovascular aortic stent graft (EVAR), stent placement , stroke prevention, varicose veins , and venous insufficiency .

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Chest pain with cervical disc rupture

I have been diagnosed with herniated disc in C3-4, 4-5, 5-6 and degenerative disc disease in T4-7. I have left arm, usually below the elbow, tingling and pain into my hand and fingers. At times, my left shoulder hurts. I have constant pain in between my shoulder blades and chest pain at the exact spot as shoulder blade pain. I have had a normal ekg and stress thalium test on heart. Both normal. All blood work is normal. I just want to make sure that you can have chest pain with these kind of disc problems. I am so worried about my heart but the doctors do not want to do any further testing on my heart. This pain in my chest is so bothersome. Has anyone out there had this same type of pain with disc problems? I sometimes feel like I have indigestion too. I just don't feel well and with everything being on the left side, it scares me. I just started pt today and also had traction. I am really hurting tonight. Is that normal too? I thought that the physical therapy would make me feel better. Please help!!!