Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) Expert Forum
echo today and stress test and emg tomorrow carotid doppler

Questions in the Peripheral Arterial Disease forum are answered by Dr. Lee Kirksey, associate professor at The University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. Topics covered include abdominal aortic aneurysm , amputation, arteriovenous fistula, atherectomy, carotid artery surgery , cholesterol , claudication, deep vein thrombosis (DVT) , endovascular aortic stent graft (EVAR), stent placement , stroke prevention, varicose veins , and venous insufficiency .

The doctor said everything was fine I just needed to walk more. The stress test was over in five minutes I was out of breath in three. The neurologist said I had a few spots on my brain and some bulging disc in my neck  emg look normal but maybe I should take zonegran 100 mg and he will run doppler tomorrow. On my right carotid My gp says I am borderline anemic but would like to know why and Endocrinologist says I am diabetic two but I am on no medication and my blood sugar is 96 on waking and he also says I am hypothroid but has dropped me from 75 to 50 synthroid. I have had weak spells where my body feels like it is on tranquilizers sometime I cant get my sentence complete My throat is mildly sore and right side get odd sometime blood pressure 142 over 94 or 120 over 70 Pulse good. I hade a normal day with more energy today hope it stays this has lasted a month started with the flu. I was so embarrassed my stress test was over so quickly but really do not want to bother doctors if they think I am a quack. Is it horrible my stress test was over so quickly I have been weak for a month My husband thinks this is chemical like maybe lead poisoning wants me to have keylation What should I do.
A related discussion, long term coreg on leg muscle and nerves was started.