Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
Diet Plan

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

Diet Plan

Dr, I'm a PCOD Patient, I'm trying to loose my weight , So I reduced food intake, but now I found some tiny white spots on my skin because of vitamin deficiency, So dr please suggest me a healthy diet plan  so that i can balance my weight as well as vitamins and proteins, One more thing is I have to spend sedentary life style, suggest me the diet plan which suites me, Dr please help me...
hiii, i am no doctor but i have pcos and im at home all the time.. what i do is try to use less sugar or no sugar for like a day or so. And i try to eat meat like once or twice per week. And for vitamins i take(omega 3 capsule and vitamin C capsule).  I read some where that people with pcos should use more wholegrain>veggies>beans>fruits>and drink plenty of water. Try to stay off of soda     . Oh and make sure to read  the label on the items you are buying to check for (calories, carbs, sugar,). IT have the medhelp- calories counter app.  maybe u should give it a try k.                (im not sure about the white spots on ur skin, thats why i didnt mention anything about that)  hope i helped, take care byee
Thank you very much for your replay